Friday, April 4, 2014

Biere de Garde



Here's the recipe to my Biere de Garde.  It's a style I've been meaning to try, and Brewathon 2.1 was as good a time as any.  Plus it's the spring, and this seems like a late-winter / early-summer staple.  It's nice and big, and I was thinking of calling it Biere de Guerre ("beer for war," rather than "beer to keep") but other than a nice high gravity, there's nothing particularly warlike about it.  So, I'm saving that name for something special in the future.

On the blogging side of things, I'm leveraging synergies between having my Blogger Blog update my friends Wordpress-based site with a link post.  I've updated the recipe that links the two on IFTTT; hopefully that HTML will work this time.  I'd hate to do it manually, that's too much like work.




No comments:

Post a Comment